Handle iOS 7 issues.
- Fix: Properly draw circles in various fields/courts on 64-bit iPads running iOS 7.
- Fix: Address issue preventing drawing of lines for existing Boards on 64-bit iPads running iOS 7.
- Fix: Address issue introduced in iOS7 that could cause invalid backups.
- Feature: Automatically backup database before any database version update.
- Feature: Provide list of recovery options if invalid database detected on startup.
Data backup enhancements.
- Automatic database backup when the app is updated. Stores backups for previous 2 updates.
- Added reminder for database backup. Settable as a preference (default is 30 days).
- Fix: Set a minimum radius for the spotlight/highlighter so it will not disappear.
Airdrop support, multiple categories, Plan importing/exporting, Plan segment start times, and various interface updates.
- Data Enhancements
- Import/Export Boards and Plans via AirDrop, Email and other cloud document services.
- Import/Export Plans bundled with associated Boards.
- Assign multiple categories to Boards and Plans.
- Add Date/Time to Plans for tracking start times of training segments. Preference to enable/disable.
- Interface Updates
- Updated look for iOS 7
- Support transparency for custom images imported from the Photos picker.
- Changed behavior of dragged Tiles so now more transparent with less scaling so easier to accurately place Tiles.
- Reduced chance of accidentally raising iOS 7 Control Center when swiping to add new Tiles.
- Addressed potential crash when transitioning from Board->Plans when a Board has a Tile added to it.
Top Coach 3.5.1 has been released on the App Store. It includes a Search Bar, Smart Categories, Templates, new fields, new icons, and more.
User Interface Improvements
* New Search Bar for Plans and Boards.
* New Smart Categories for Boards/Plans Lists.
* Quickly add new Boards/Plans with Customizable Templates
* Per-field colors option for field and lines.
* Quickstart Guide View replaces Help Board for UI summary
* Increased space around PDF text boxes.
* Ice Hockey
* New disk colors
* Hockey puck
Top Coach 3.4.1 has been released on the App Store. Here's a description of the additions to this version. Minor fixes and UI enhancements.
- Feature: In the Field Picker, add icons for each sport.
- Fix: Restore previously viewed Plan when switching between Plans and Boards
- Fix: Properly orient "up-facing" Icons created with version 3.3 and earlier.
- Fix: Properly rotate new Icons dragged on the field with a default rotation.
Top Coach 3.4.0 has been released on the App Store. Here's a description of the additions to this version. New Plan Categories, customized icon orientation, new icons, fixes, and user interface speedups.
- Plan Categories
- Organize Plans with Categories
- Bulk Move and Delete Plans
- User Interface
- Auto-orient or manually rotate any Icon
- Clear button to the Plan Title for easier renaming
- Fast switching between Plan and Board views
- New IWBF Icons
- Ignore secondary touches when drawing on Boards
- Address potential crash when switching between Board and Plan views
- Address occasional issue where last used Board or Plan was not shown when switching views
Top Coach 3.3.0 has been released on the App Store. Here's a description of the additions to this version.
New icons, easy backup/restore, improved PDF formatting, IWBF Basketball Court, Plan sorting options, and more.
- New icons:
- Player disks with orientation markers
- Player squares
- Player triangles
- Number '0'
- Enhanced Usability
- Easy actions to backup and restore the Top Coach database directly in the App.
- Added preference to sort Plans by Title or Date.
- Improved PDF Formatting:
- Revised Plan PDF format for better page space usage.
- User-specified Club logo option for Plan PDFs.
- Updated Courts/Fields
- Adding IWBF Basketball court: Full, Half, and Key
- Basketball: Tweaked the spacing of the hash marks around the lane.
- Fixed issue from recent iOS change that preventing importing Boards.
- Fixed crash issue when "Cancel" button pressed when selecting a Board for a Plan
- Adjust bounds for AppInfoView to allow full scrolling through all options.
Top Coach 3.2.2 has been released on the App Store. Here's a description of the additions to this version.
Improved stability and streamlined memory use.
- Reduced storage footprint by optimizing Board thumbnail size.
- Fixed memory leak when swapping between Board and Plan views.
- Addressed crash when pressing 'i' button, change orientation, and pressing the 'i' button again.
PDF export, custom field images, region drawing, and iOS 6 fixes.
- Export PDF instead of HTML files.
- Adding circle, rectangle, and freeform region drawing
- Added Custom Field image support
- Added View/Export/Print Board image action
- Consolidated drawing options to a single popup
- Converted documentation to PDF from HTML
- Improved app memory management.
- Faster loading for Boards and Plans.
- iOS 6 Fixes
- Fixed issue preventing proper rotation/orientation on iOS 6.
- Fixed issue preventing email export and other Plan View popup dialogs from being displayed on iOS 6.
- Fixed Board View orientation issue seen if changing iPad orientation when emailing or previewing PDF.
UI and workflow enhancements. Various fixes.
- Move/Delete multiple Boards.
- Adding "Details" arrow button to the Board List to allow one to immediately see Board details.
- List number of Plans that reference a Board in the Board List.
- Adding List of Plans to the Board Details View
- Fixed issue where Category, Section, and default Section name could be cleared if have 20+ items.
- Store Category changes after each action in the Category View.
- Update list of Categories in Category View when rename/add/delete/select action performed.
- Do not combine categories that share the same name in the Board List.
- Prevent accidental clearing of certain Views when low on memory.
- Properly adjust width for Board List when picked from the Plan View.
- When deleting a Board, update Plans that referenced that Board.